Final day in Champions League

Trinidad and Tobago are unbeaten side in the champions league still yesterday eve final. Trinidad and Tobago is my one of favourite team I like there vibrant cameo performance. Darren Ganga is a superb captain. I myself very much impressed with his leadership performance. Whenever TT is on field there are always been colorful and deliver a thrilling performance which I like for there passion toward the cricket. There excited the crowd with there aggressive cameo batting and not only batting but also bowling. Do you think that thing has when wrong in there side in final day eve. I will not at all. It is extra bit of luck for New South Wales. When top order fallen trap of TT.

Breet Lee not only carry warner. but also NSW Blues for triumph


And Brett lee is only have keep the hope for NSW Blues with blistering 5 sixes he lift score to 159 mark. Not only with bat he performance with ball also in his 2 overs he got 2 wickets which made the task even better for follower in bowling attack. Final blues lift the Champions League trophy this time we will forthcoming years.