Ryan Giggs most decorated player in the English game signed a one-year extension to his contract that will tie him to Manchester United until the summer of 2010.Ryan Giggs became the first footballer to collect 10 top division English league title medals. Giggs was the first player in history to win two consecutive PFA Young Player of the Year awards (1992 and 1993) and is the only player to have played and scored in every single season of the Premier League since its inception, also holding the league's record for most all time goal assists with 289 assists in 535 appearances.
Chelsea have confirmed that Guus Hiddink will manage the club until the end of the season.Roman Abramovich owner of chelsea clubmade a move for the Russia coach following the club's decision to sack Luiz Felipe Scolari.
The coach has thought to staying beyond the end of the season. "There are two scenarios: it goes bad and they say 'go back east' or it goes well, but I'm not thinking that far ahead,"says Guus Hiddink
Guus Hiddink is known for winning the treble with PSV Eindhoven, leading South Korea to a 4th place finish in the 2002 FIFA World Cup, managing the Netherlands into the 4th position in the 1998 FIFA World Cup in France, leading Australia to the second round of the 2006 FIFA World Cup — their first appearance in the tournament for 32 years, — and leading Russia to the semi-finals of Euro 2008, Russia's best performance since the breakup of the Soviet Union.
After resigned his captaincy,He kept his head cool for the first test between Westindies Vs England.This will the first match after the resigned from captaincy.The New England captain Andrew Strauss Won the toss and elect to bat,but westindies bowler make the full use of pitch asistance.This leads to England's Shacky Start.Andrew Strauss got the life twice in match.As he edged the second ball of the match from Jerome Taylor just short of second slip, and in the third over, he edged the same bowler to third slip, where Xavier Marshall dropped him on one.But Taylor put him out of his misery, when Strauss was caught behind.
After the Departure Alastair Cook,KP joined Bell,to rescue England and made 41 patnership.Later Bell Dissmised by Benn.After the lunch smashed his 12th half century later when he was on 83 smashed two fours and a six off successive balls from Benn.Next ball when he tried to clear the wide long-on boundary with another sweep, top-edged, and was caught by the keeper.which caused his wicket and big milestone KP missed his 16th ton in his 46 test match.Before this match he played 45 test match and made 15 test ton at Avg of 50.49%.
KP in Indian Premier League:-
IPL second auction which is going to be held on Feb 6,2009.KP got 1.35million$ has his base price.Till Now MS Dhoni is highly paid player in IPL. He got 1.5million$.
Muttiah Muralitharan equalled the world record for most one-day wickets on Tuesday by taking his tally to 502.yuraj singh was is 502th wicket which make him equal to retired Wasim Akram Record.Muralitharan, who also holds the world record for most test wickets
In 2008,India Clinches the Frist bilateral Series in Srilanka against srilanka in august and now they beated the host comfortableas they take 3-0 lead to clinch the back to back series win in srilanka,
In the 3rd ODI,sehwag & Yuvraj made their 10th & 11th Century respectively,India made their 8th Consective ODI wins.
But in srilanka,Winnig the toss is curcial.Srinka pitches are one sided,
In Day matches, team which chase will win the match 95%.
In Daynight matches,team which bats frist will win the match 99%.
This makes Dhoni to win the series easily,because dhoni is turning to be lucky for india, As he wins the toss almost everytime.
In srilanka ,(feb 3rd,2009)till he captained 8 match, he won the 7 toss in 8 games
Yuki Bhambri winning his first junior Grand Slam title.
mahesh Bhupathi and Sania Mirza won the Mixed Doubles Grand Slam
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
Thank you for your willingness to take the time to read and understand the terms and conditions contained in this blog Disclaimer.
Terms and Conditions
1.All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
2. You can access all the content on this blog solely for information purposes only.
3. All materials articles / news (text, photos, videos, mp3, live streaming) contained in this blog is not responsible for the content This blog is freely used by individuals for the purposes of entertainment, and non-commercial reference.
4. We are not responsible for the comments and trackbacks are written by someone other than me. All comments, trackbacks are the responsibility of their respective owners.
5. We are not responsible for the content of the quote and in writing that we have quoted in its entirety.
6. This blog is a personal blog and there is no guarantee that the paper will be fair and seimbang.Informasi provided this blog is what it is.
7. The owner and members of this blog, Blogger, and Blogspot are not associated with the links on this blog pages and hold no responsibility for their content. The content of any of the links found here are not stored in the Webmaster nor contributors computer hard drive or server. The owner and contributors of this blog is not a major producer of any visual content contained in this blog.
8. Some articles, pictures and news shown on this blog are the property of their respective owners. We do not hold the copyright. Several articles have been collected from various public sources including different websites. Given in the public domain, if no one objected to display any picture and news, please contact us and we will immediately remove as soon as possible after we verify it.
9. And if you want to use this blog as a means of marketing you please contact us
Disclaimer By reading this blog, that you agree with everything mentioned above thank you.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.